USA Independence Day
NOTE: This event is dated in the PAST. Upcoming dates will be posted once confirmed.
04 July 2020
Get your Classic American out and check out one of the events listed below or just get out and enjoy the day! As it happens, this year’s Independence Day falls on the first Sunday of the month so many clubs have their Club Sunday Breakfasts. See the latest edition of Petrolhead for a list of these events.
Auckland Independence Day Run - Kevn and Desma Galvin’s annual run departs 7.30pm from Beaumont Street, Auckland City. Runs rain or shine!
South Canterbury USA Classic Car Club Show & Run starts 10.00am at Aorangi Stadium Car Park, Morgans Road, Timaru. Cruise starts at 1.00pm.
*** Check out Ajay’s listings for USA flags and other memorabilia ***
- Eastern Bay of Plenty, Whakatane
- Cars & Coffee, Whitianga
- Riverlands, Blenheim
- Lift n Shift Petrol Heads, Nelson
- Oilers Hot Rod Club, Tauranga
- Classic Rides, Gore
- Napier Cruise In
- Sunday Car Jam, Taupo
- Boatshed & Road Rodders Gas Guzzlers, Aramoho
- Whitestone Rodders, Maheno
- Wellington Rodders, Kaitoke
- Hamilton Classic Car Meet
- Ramrodders’ Wairarapa