NOTE: This event is dated in the PAST. Upcoming dates will be posted once confirmed.
01 September 2021 - 31 October 2021
Town: Most events are unlikely until Level 1
Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty around the current Covid-19 outbreak, most of the events we publish are unlikely to go ahead until the country is back in Level 1.
Where we are aware of postponements or cancellations we have updated accordingly - if not known, we’ve marked as postponed until we have confirmation.
If you have a decision on your specific event, please advise us so we can ensure accuracy of our event information.